Please login to the patient portal to register online, or print and complete the Patient Registration Packet and bring to your appointment. When you arrive, you will be given an EHR generated History and Physical form to complete before seeing the provider.
Download Office Documents
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays, MRIs or other imaging films (including written report)
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- Referral from your primary care physician, if applicable
- Co-payment or minimum payment (given at appointment time) for uninsured patients
- List of questions you want to ask your physician
- New Patients: download a patient registration packet (five pages), complete and bring to your appointment
A copy of your CCR (Continuity of Care Record) is available to you on our web portal. Please visit http://visittoc.com/portal and register for your secure account if you have not already done so. After setting up your account, follow the on screen directions to link the following Portal ID to your registered account. Portal ID: ## Passcode: Combination of your date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security Number (example MMDDYYYYSSSS).
NOTE: The information may not be complete until after 72 hours from the date of your appointment.