TOC IS OPEN AND HERE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU
TOC recognizes that even as daily life is changing, injuries still occur – even in a pandemic – and our community still needs orthopaedic care. We will continue to offer the same exceptional care, all the while ensuring the welfare and safety of our patients and employees. In light of the COVID-19 situation, TOC has taken strong measures to protect but yet remain accessible to the Tennessee Valley. Our highest priorities are to provide a safe working environment and to administer care to our patients safely.
By taking the following precautionary measures, it is our goal to maintain patients’ safety while providing the highest level of care:
- Enhanced Sanitation Protocols for all TOC locations.
- Patients who have a fever, cough, shortness of breath will be rescheduled.
- We have implemented temperature screenings for all employees upon arrival for work and also patients upon arrival for an appointment.
- Patients will now wait in their car until time for their appointment.
- We have 6ft social distancing seating in TOC lobbies.
- Telehealth video visits for patients not comfortable with coming into the clinic for an appointment.
- Clinical staff have access to masks.
TOC will continue to carry out our mission of being accessible with the safety of our employees and patients at the forefront of our minds.
Thank you for your trust, and we look forward to seeing you!