Join our winning team
Thank you for your interest in joining our team of physicians and staff who are dedicated to making TOC the best orthopaedic group in the region.
The Orthopaedic Center is the regions’ top orthopaedic group. We are seeking professionals who have a passion for excellence in patient care to join our exciting and growing team.
We have competitive salaries with a wide range of affordable benefits for employees and their families including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k plan. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Current Job Opportunities
Position: RN (F/T)
- Perform general nursing duties
- Perform suture/staple removal
- Perform wound care/dressing changes
- Drawing up meds; calling in medications
- Applying and removing casts and splints and some fitting of orthotics
- Locate any necessary films, test results, and/or reports for upcoming appointments
- Schedule tests and procedures
- Schedule physician referrals and interoffice referrals
- Precert imaging and tests
- Precert/verify benefits for surgery
- Schedule surgeries
- Prepare surgical paperwork and packets
- Friendly and Professional patient communication
- Answering and returning patient phone calls
- Procedure education
- Escorting patients to and from exam rooms
- Appointment reminder calls
- Respond to and chart patient messages
- Communicate test results to patients
- Prepare exam rooms, restock supplies for clinic, power up computers, etc.
- Fill out disability, return-to-work and insurance forms
- Obtain physician signature on miscellaneous forms
- Prepare charts for clinic and print out patient information as requested by physician
- Assist other physician team members as needed
- Must also:
- possess ability to communicate effectively with patients, TOC physicians and staff
- possess ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- have outstanding organizational, verbal and writing skills
- be independent, highly motivated
- exhibit initiative and self-discipline
- have proven positive, “teamwork” attitude and work history
Previous job performance, teamwork and attendance will be evaluated prior to selecting the most qualified individual for this position. If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday June 13.
Location: Main Office
- Answer all incoming phone calls to the call center
- Direct calls appropriately
- Schedule appointments according to physician profiles
- Some insurance/billing experience, however not a requirement
- Ability to communicate professionally, both oral and written for clear, legible messages
- Pleasant, friendly demeanor with the ability to communicate effectively with patients and all incoming callers
- Highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure
- Positive, teamwork attitude
- Assist with any other task assigned
Previous job performance, teamwork and attendance will be evaluated prior to selecting the most qualified individual for this position. If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
The Orthopaedic Center (TOC) is seeking full-time Physical Therapists to join our practice. We are expanding in the Athens area and have openings for PTs and PTAs.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to HR@visittoc.com.