Join our winning team
Thank you for your interest in joining our team of physicians and staff who are dedicated to making TOC the best orthopaedic group in the region.
The Orthopaedic Center is the region’s top orthopaedic group. We are seeking professionals who have a passion for excellence in patient care to join our exciting and growing team.
We have competitive salaries with a wide range of affordable benefits for employees and their families including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k plan. We are an equal opportunity employer, and a tobacco/nicotine-free workplace.
Current Job Opportunities
Position: RT/MA (FT; 40 hrs/wk)
- Perform general nursing duties
- Perform suture/staple removal
- Perform wound care/dressing changes
- Drawing up meds; calling in medications
- Application of sterile fields
- Applying and removing casts and splints and fitting of orthotics
- Locate any necessary films, test results, and/or reports for upcoming appointments
- Schedule and precert tests, procedures and surgeries
- Prepare exam rooms, restock supplies for clinic, power up computers, etc.
- Prepare charts for clinic and print out patient information as requested by physician
- Assist with verifying pre-op labs and scheduling surgery clearances as needed
- Assist other physician team members as needed
- Fill out disability, return-to-work and insurance forms
- Obtain physician signature on miscellaneous forms
- Friendly and Professional patient communication
- Answering and returning patient phone calls
- Procedure education
- Escorting patients to and from exam rooms
- Appointment reminder calls
- Respond to and chart patient messages
- Communicate test results to patients
Must also possess:
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, TOC physicians and staff
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Outstanding organizational, verbal and writing skills
- Independent, highly motivated
- Exhibit initiative and self-discipline
- Proven positive, “teamwork” attitude and work history
Previous job performance, teamwork and attendance will be evaluated prior to selecting the most qualified individual for this position.
If you are interested in this position, please click here to apply online.