Training, research, experience and trust are our hallmarks.
For more than 45 years, TOC has been recognized as the Tennessee Valley’s leader in orthopaedics, spine surgery and sports medicine.
Thousands of area residents have received world-class care from the Valley’s most trusted and experienced group of orthopaedic surgeons and medical specialists. TOC’s specialized training at some of the most prestigious medical centers across the country, its pioneering efforts in orthopaedic research, and its focus on clinical teaching have brought unparalleled expertise to north Alabama and south central Tennessee.
If you have orthopaedic problems and are considering professional care, you have a big decision to make. Whether you have a work-related injury or got sidelined playing the sport you love, you need the best care, the best physicians and the best facility to get you back in the game. We think you’ll agree that The Orthopaedic Center is right for you.
One of Alabama’s largest orthopaedic, spine and sports medicine centers
- Convenient locations in Athens, Huntsville, Madison, Ardmore, Boaz, Decatur, Fayetteville, Florence, Guntersville, Rogersville, Scottsboro, and Winfield
- Board-certified orthopaedic surgeons and physicians with fellowship and subspecialty training
- Ten centers of orthopaedic excellence
- On-site, state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment technology, including customized orthotics/prosthetics and physical therapy
- Complete general and specialized care for all musculoskeletal problems
- Advanced orthopaedic research and surgical techniques
- Comprehensive workers’ compensation services