Getting Started with TOC is as Easy As 1-2-3
We know you have choices in selecting a provider for your orthopaedic needs, and we thank you for trusting TOC. We understand that your time is valuable and have streamlined our process to better serve you.
Request an appointment online, 24/7. Someone from our scheduling office will contact you at your convenience to confirm a day and time for your appointment.
Register for your secure account. After setting up your account, follow the on screen directions to link the following Portal ID to your registered account.
Please login to our portal to register online. When you arrive, you will be given an EHR generated history and physical form to complete before seeing your provider.
Getting Ready for Your Visit at TOC
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays, MRIs or other imaging films (including written report)
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- Referral from your primary care physician, if applicable
- Co-payment or minimum payment (given at appointment time) for uninsured patients
- List of questions you want to ask your physician
- New patients will need to complete a patient registration packet. You may download the form, complete and bring to your appointment or complete it online.
What you need to know.
A copy of your Continuity of Care Record (CCR) is available to you on our web portal. If you have not already done so, please visit our portal and register for your secure account. After setting up your account, follow the on-screen directions to link the following Portal ID to your registered account.