Spine Care Specialists in Northern Alabama
Experts in Back Pain Treatment
Back pain is a major cause of patient visits we see. Treating it involves detailed procedures that evaluate each patient to determine the basic cause and most conservative course of treatment to provide long-term and lasting relief. The Spine Center at TOC brings together a team of highly qualified and board certified spine surgeons, physiatrists, and their support staff to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the spine.
Our physicians and support team employ state-of-the-art diagnostic procedures to make a diagnosis and determine an appropriate course of treatment. Diagnostics include x-rays, MRI and injections as a process of elimination to isolate the particular anatomical structure, process or disease causing the pain. Depending on the diagnosis and other factors, treatment can include medication, physical therapy, exercise, counseling, therapeutic injections and surgery.
Spine Conditions We See and Treat
Conditions diagnosed and treated by the Spine Center include:
TOC’s expert Orthopaedic spine surgeons are proud to perform surgeries in Huntsville Hospital’s Orthopedic & Spine Tower!
Huntsville Hospital has received the following distinctions and awards:
- One of America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Spine Surgery, Healthgrades
- The only Alabama hospital in the top 5% nationally for spine surgery, Healthgrades
- Spine Surgery Excellence Award (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Distinction for Spinal Fusion Surgery (2017-2019)
Mazor X™ Robot-Assisted Spine Surgery
Learn more about this revolutionary new approach to
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, first performed in Alabama by TOC Spine Surgeons!
TOC Spine is proud to offer spine surgery at the new Huntsville Hospital Orthopedic & Spine Tower
Our goal is to provide excellence always. TOC is thrilled to partner with Huntsville Hospital to continue providing the same high-quality spine care in the new state-of-the-art facility. At the Orthopedic & Spine Tower, we will use the latest surgical equipment and technology to provide our patients an unmatched experience.
- 72 spacious private rooms
- Robotic surgery for pinpoint control
- Patient tracking boards in the Family Waiting Room for continual updates
- Clinical staff-designed recliners in patient rooms for patient accessibility and comfort