Hand Wrist & Elbow Injury & Condition Treatment in Northern Alabama & Tennessee
The Hand and Upper Extremity Center at TOC brings North Alabama’s first and largest team of hand specialists providing state-of-the-art diagnosis, treatment and care for upper extremity disorders.
Specially trained and board certified physicians and their support staff use state-of-the-art procedures to diagnose, manage and correct conditions which can literally run from the fingertips to the elbow.
Treatment of the hand, wrist and elbow is a highly specialized field that deals with a broad set of conditions and symptoms. Many of these are treated with non- surgical approaches such as medications, injections, and therapy.
When surgery is indicated, advanced and minimally invasive procedures are performed on an outpatient basis and without a hospital stay.
Hand Wrist & Elbow Conditions Treated in Huntsville & Surrounding Areas
Specifically, we treat a wide range of orthopedic conditions that include:
- Tendon problems such as tennis elbow, tendonitis, acute sports injuries and tendon lacerations
- Simple or complex and fractures of bones from the elbow to the small bones in the hand
- Correction of Arthritis and Wrist and Finger Joint Deformities
- Peripheral Nerve Injuries and Nerve Compression Conditions Including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Severed Nerves
- Sprains, Strains, Dislocations, and Fractures
- Trigger Finger
- Ganglion Cysts
- Joint Replacement
- Limb Replantation