Orthotics & Prosthetics
Orthotic & Prosthetic Rehabilitation Center
TOC offers a full-service, surgeon-directed Orthotics and Prosthetics Rehabilitation Center, specializing in a comprehensive team approach to patient care (infinityop.com).
- Pre and post amputation consult and treatment
- Post surgical fittings
- Physical therapy
- Pain management
Providing the full continuum of service and care for O&P patients is our goal.
The team approach of surgeon, physiatrist, therapist and certified O&P clinicians insure that each patient receives an individualized treatment plan designed to achieve maximum function and comfort.
- X-ray view of limb in socket
- Computer assisted volume capture and design
An exclusive provider of the Symmetry Socket Systems.
Benefits of the Symmetry Socket System technology include:
- No AK Socket Brim
- No BK Suspension Sleeve
- No socket movement
- No skin breakdown
- Increased blood flow
- Increased range of motion
- Greater mobility
- More stability
- Extreme comfort
TOC specializes in custom bracing, orthotics and prosthetics:
- Upper Limb Myoelectric Prostheses
- Lower Limb Computerized Prosthetics
- Brimless / Sleeveless Systems
- Orthopedic Bracing
- Diabetic Shoes
- Spinal Bracing
For more information