Our pain management team understands that chronic pain can drastically affect your quality of life. Our pain management specialist will work with our orthopaedists, physiatrists, and your primary care provider to assess your condition and create a treatment plan specifically for you.
A pain management specialist is often an anesthesiologist who completes an additional fellowship dedicated to the management of all types of pain. Through the use of diagnostic tests, combined with treatments like medications, injections, and other therapies, they can provide relief from your pain and help identify the cause of your condition.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
Procedures performed include:
- COOLIEF* Cooled Radiofrequency Treatment
- Interlaminar Epidural Injections (cervical – thoracic – lumbar)
- Transforaminal Epidural Injections (cervical – thoracic – lumbar)
- Diagnostic Nerve Root Blocks
- Spine Facet Injections (cervical – thoracic – lumbar)
- Diagnostic Facet Blocks
- Facet Denervation, Radiofrequency Treatment (cervical – thoracic – lumbar)
- Sympathetic Nerve Block
- Neuromodulation – Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Joint Injections
- Trigger Point Injections