In order to protect our patients and staff, people with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 are not permitted to enter The Orthopaedic Center (TOC). If you have any of the following, please refrain from entering any TOC facility:
- If you are COVID-19 positive
- Suspected of being COVID-19 positive
- Had recent loss of taste and/or smell
- Fever greater than 100.4 °F
- New unexplained cough associated with shortness of breath
By entering a TOC facility you attest that you do not have any of the above, and are COVID-19 free.
This policy is applicable to any and all persons entering any TOC facility. If you meet any of the above criteria, please call (256) 539-2728 to reschedule your appointment or to schedule a Telehealth appointment option.
While inside TOC facilities we ask that all patients and visitors follow the safety recommendations below:
- Maintain six feet of separation from persons of different households.
- Masks are optional at TOC facilities.