All TOC locations will be closed on Monday, July 5 in observance of the Independence Day holiday. Continue reading “Independence Day Holiday Hours”
With the expiration of Governor Ivey’s “Stay Apart” Emergency Order, TOC is now moving to a “Mask Optional” policy at all locations.
Effective June 1, 2021:
- Patients of Dr. Clark, Dr. Cosgrove, Dr. Licht, and Dr. Maddox will be required to wear a mask at their appointments. (Update 6/11/21: patients of Dr. Cosgrove and Dr. Maddox are no longer required to wear a mask.)
- No-Lobby Waiting: Patients will continue have the option to wait in their vehicle after checking in for their appointment.
- If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please call so that we can reschedule your care.
We look forward to providing you and your family with exceptional orthopaedic care.
CONGRATULATIONS to Nicholaus Stokes from St. John Paul II Catholic High School.
He was named the TOC Sports/ Huntsville Hospital Sports Center 2020-2021 Athlete of the Year Scholarship Winner!
Nicholaus has been awarded a $1,000 scholarship to use for future schooling.
Please congratulate Nicholaus and all our Athlete of the Year candidates on an amazing school year!
St. John Paul II Catholic High School
Football / Wrestling / Basketball / Track & Field
– 2-Year Varsity Football Letterman & Team Captain / 3-Year Varsity Basketball Letterman / Varsity Wrestling / Mtn. Bike Team
– National Honors Society / Boys State Candidate / Honors & AP Courses / Rotary Youth Leadership Award / Student Council
– Volunteer Community Service (178 Total Hours) / Basketball Junior Coach / Green Team Volunteer / School Volunteer
CONGRATULATIONS to Gracie Lynn Butler from Hazel Green High School.
She was named the TOC Sports/ Huntsville Hospital Sports Center 2020-2021 Athlete of the Year Scholarship Winner!
Gracie Lynn has been awarded a $1,000 scholarship to use for future schooling.
Please congratulate Gracie Lynn and all our Athlete of the Year candidates on an amazing school year!
Gracie Lynn Butler
Hazel Green High School
Volleyball / Tennis
– Volleyball — 1st Team All-State – 3x / Maxx Preps “Best Player in the State” / State Champion / Tennis – #1 Seed & Co. Champ
– AP Scholar / Girls State Candidate / National Honors Society / Trojan Ambassador / Student Council / Numerous Subject Awards
– Church Bible Study Leader / Special Olympics Volunteer / S.P.A.R.K.S. Member (Assist In youth schooling) / Church Volunteer
The Pediatric Injury Clinic will be CLOSED on Friday, May 21, 2021.
The Orthopaedic Center Announces New Leadership to Drive Growth in the Alabama Market
The Orthopaedic Center (TOC), a recognized leader in orthopaedic care, is pleased to announce new strategic leadership in the North Alabama area.
Mark Didier will be joining TOC in the role of CEO beginning May 3. Continue reading “New TOC Leadership: Mark Didier”
Please note that the Florence Walk In Clinic will be CLOSED on Thursday, April 29.
Congratulations to Gabe Scales from Huntsville High School. He is the TOC Sports and Huntsville Hospital Sports Center Athlete of the Week for April 2021!
Huntsville High School
Cross Country / Track
– 4×800 Relay State Champion / School Record holder / 3x XC State Champion / 2-Year All-State Cross-Country Team Member
– “A” Honor Roll – 4 Years / Score of 35 on ACT / National Honors Society Member / Mu Alpha Theta Math Honors Society
– Active Church Youth Group Member / Mission volunteer / Community Outreach Volunteer
Congratulations to Avery Tucker from Buckhorn High School. She is the TOC Sports and Huntsville Hospital Sports Center Athlete of the Week for April 2021!
Buckhorn High School
– 5-Year Varsity Cheerleader / 5x UCA All-American / 2x State Champion / 3x Region Champion / 2x D2 Summit National Champ.
– Presidential Scholarship Recipient / Top 5% of Graduating Class / AP Scholar Award Recipient / National Honor Society
– Alabama Girl’s State Delegate / Student Council President / BHS Student Ambassador Captain / School FCA Leader
Congratulations to Joshua Lin from Bob Jones High School. He is the TOC Sports and Huntsville Hospital Sports Center Athlete of the Week for April 2021!
Bob Jones High School
– 4-Year Varsity Swimmer / 2x Student-Athlete Award / State A Relay Swimmer / 3rd Place – 2020 State / 2x Madison City Champs
– National Merit Finalist / Presidential Scholar Nomination / National AP Scholar / 2018 State Chess Champion
– Chess Club President / Elementary School Coach & Tournament Director / Blood Drive Asst. / Youth Group Leader