We hope you and your family are well!
Your safety is our top priority. Since the onset of the community spread of the COVID-19 virus, The Orthopaedic Center has initiated a strong defense to prevent the virus from entering our facilities. Individuals with health issues should not delay or postpone doctors’ appointments, hospital surgeries, or outpatient medical services.
With your wellbeing in mind, TOC has implemented stringent steps based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health experts to keep our environments virus-free. We want you to have peace of mind and feel confident about your upcoming visit to our facilities.
- Face coverings: All patients and caregivers inside our facilities must wear a face covering at all times.
- Wellness screenings: All patients and caregivers must participate in a brief health questionnaire and temperature check before entering.
- All employees are temperature checked, required to wear masks, and practice enhanced handwashing practices.
- Increased disinfecting and cleaning: All patient care areas, including patient rooms, procedure rooms, and treatment areas, are thoroughly disinfected per CDC recommendations.
- Sanitize and Separate: Hand sanitizers are available throughout our facilities. Social distancing of at least 6 feet is practiced in our facilities.
If you have any questions about your upcoming visit or procedure, please contact your physician or TOC at (256) 539-2728.
We look forward to taking care of you!