We want our patients to know that you can feel safe when visiting a TOC clinic. Please read below so that you can be confident in our clinic procedures and additional safety measures.
- TOC has Walk-In clinic services for patients with acute, urgent, and emergent orthopaedic conditions at our Huntsville, Athens, and Florence locations. You can see a provider today, with no appointment necessary.
- TOC now offers a No Lobby wait option. Once you check in, you can wait in your car until it’s time to see your provider.
- Upon arrival, all patients and TOC employees participate in a COVID-19 screening, which includes a brief questionnaire and a temperature check.
- All TOC employees will be wearing masks, and diligently practice enhanced handwashing practices.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout our clinics.
ALL TOC locations are diligently taking additional sanitization measures to ensure the safest environment for all who enter a TOC clinic.