We want our patients to know that you can feel safe when visiting a TOC clinic.
Please read below so that you can be confident in our clinic procedure and additional safety measures.
Your safety is our top priority. Since the onset of the community spread of the COVID-19 virus, The Orthopaedic Center has initiated a strong defense to prevent the virus from entering our facilities. Individuals with health issues should not delay or postpone doctors’ appointments, hospital surgeries, or outpatient medical services.
In compliance with recent policy changes in counties that we serve, and to provide the safest possible environment for our patients, effective immediately, all patients and any guests who enter any TOC facilities will be required to wear a mask or face covering. In the event a patient does not have a mask, TOC will provide one. We appreciate your compliance with our mask policy. As always, TOC will continue to provide exceptional orthopaedic care to our current and future patients in the safest environment possible.
- TOC has walk-in clinic services for patients with acute, urgent, and emergent orthopaedic conditions at our Florence and Huntsville locations. You can see a provider today with no appointment necessary.
- TOC now offers a No Lobby wait option. Once you check-in, you can wait in your car until time to see your provider.
- Upon arrival, all patients and TOC employees participate in a COVID-19 screening, which includes a brief questionnaire and a temperature check.
- All TOC employees will be wearing masks, and diligently practice enhanced handwashing practices.
- Hand sanitizers are available on all floors throughout our clinics.
- All TOC locations are diligently taking additional sanitization measures to ensure the safest environment for all who enter a TOC clinic.
We look forward to taking care of you!