Full Time (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, 40rs)
Looking for an LPN to work in a fast-paced clinic that specializes in the treatment of chronic pain. The LPN must be able to perform all nursing functions and anticipate physician needs to facilitate the flow of clinic. Must be discreet, tactful, and unobtrusive in performance of duties so as not to distract from patient care. Good judgment, organizational ability, initiative, attention to detail, and the ability to be self-motivated are especially important.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general nursing duties
- Accurately and thoroughly document in the electronic medical record
- Maintain an active Alabama nursing license
- Previous pain clinic experience preferred
- Proficiency in medical terminology and anatomy
- Pleasant, friendly demeanor and ability to handle difficult patient encounters
- Motivated with ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, physicians and TOC staff members
- Independent, highly motivated and exhibit initiative and self-discipline
- Positive, “teamwork” attitude
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to HR@visittoc.com.